1. Eligibility Restrictions:
- The contest is open to all KDBR listeners/fans that reside in the listening area ages 18 and over. KDBR, Bee Broadcasting, Inc., affiliated entities, its affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Flathead Valley and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
- Prize Winners must present valid picture identification to KDBR personnel, such as a driver’s license or passport, to receive the grand prize/qualifying prize.
- Listeners are eligible to win only once per household.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once every six months.
- All prizes may be picked up at the office of KDBR, 2432 Hwy 2 East, Kalispell, MT 59901. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 30 days of winning will be forfeited by the winner. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. KDBR is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Contest prizes are not transferable. KDBR reserves the right to substitute prizes of equivalent value. Prizes may not otherwise be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
2. Selection of Winner:
- Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are in the management’s sole discretion and are final.
- Winners do not need to be present to win.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner will be selected.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099 or equivalent.
- By participating in the contest the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Contest winners and their guests will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize valued at $600.00 or greater or which prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by KDBR. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners and their guests will agree to hold KDBR, Bee Broadcasting, Inc., the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
- KDBR reserves the right to make changes in the rules or the contest which will become effective upon announcement.
- No purchase necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification.
- Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
- Odds of winning depend on number of participants.
- KDBR, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned.
- KDBR is not responsible for weather cancellations or changes in performers.